* Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments.
* Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions.
* Fleece-lined throat-latch provides extra warmth for the neck and chin.
* High-pile, fleece-lined chin guard for comfort.
* Heavy-duty, Center-front YKK® 2-way locking zipper.
* Storm flap over Center-front zipper secures with Velcro®.
* Shoulder grab-straps.
* Double-reinforced elbows for durability.
* Side-zippers from hem to waist allow access to side arms or pockets.
* Two full-bellows chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secure with Velcro® flaps.
* Left chest Napoleon pocket.
* Extra layer of Down-proof nylon lining
* Two lower, full-bellows snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps.
* Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
* Utility pocket on left sleeve.
* Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket.
* One D-ring serves as a glove attachment point.
* 3M™ reflective tape across back for visibility.
* Three large interior pockets.
* Elasticized Nylon snow skirt.
* Two mesh kidney pouches with air-activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers.
* Recessed, heavy-duty, elasticized Nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
* Extra Canada Goose embroidered disk on stowable right pocket panel.
* Waist drawcord to keep out the snow and cold.
Arguably our most famous and warmest parka, with a unique insulated throatlatch for severely cold weather, developed for industrial or commercial work in the coldest regions on earth.
Shell: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
675-fill power white goose down